We have partnered with local businesses to customize employment opportunties for people with unique abilities. If you, or someone you know, is looking for employment, and is eligible, let us lead the way to your future.
• Between the ages of 18 to 40
• Have a documented diagnosed intellectual/developmental disability
• Accessed special education services through an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or modified curriculum at private or public high school
• Have the ability to communicate needs and wants to others; and display a level of social and professional maturity appropriate for the workplace
• Completed some work experience training through a school-based program, internship, job shadowing, or volunteer work
• Transport between home and work independently (drive self, STS, public transportation, Lyft/Uber)
• Personal checking/savings bank account
If you are eligible, please contact us at 305.667.9112 or email us at email@example.com.