Employment Initiative Project
January brought the launch of The de Moya Foundation Employment Initiative Project. We are looking for businesses to partner with DMF and join us to inspire our community to open its doors and demonstrate the capabilities of young adults with unique abilities!
The project will provide Support for Employers and Employees
Our On-site Employment Team Specialist will provide any or all of the following:
- Disability awareness and sensitivity training
- Initial orientation to your environment, rules, expectation, and co-workers
- Design training that suits your needs and that of your new employee
- Support in solving any concerns that may arise during the training period
- Support the supervisor to maximize individual work performance
- Help the employee to master job duties
- Assistance in developing positive relationships with co-worker(s) and supervisor(s)
- Follow-up support and job retention services to help ensure you and your job candidate remain mutually satisfied
Together we can bridge the path to a brighter future, advance the disability
employment movement, ensure greater outcomes and success for your business,
for the employees, and enhance financial growth in our community.