Vocational Technical Program Scholarship
Awarded to a student who wishes to attend a vocational/technical certificate program and has a documented disability.
Areas of study may include any of the following:
- Construction: building maintenance, cabinet making, carpentry, electrical, construction, HVAC, masonry, plumbing, woodworking.
- Mechanical: automotive mechanics, heavy equipment maintenance, truck mechanics and maintenance, machining, welding, and logistics.
- Technology: construction, automotive, diesel, electronics, and engineering.
- Business for construction industry: accounting, business administrative services, and computer technology.
- Any other major/program that would provide the student skills to obtain employment in the road and bridge construction industry would also be eligible.