Partner with The de Moya Foundation and inspire our community to open its doors and demonstrate the capabilities of young adults with developmental disabilities!
The Foundation will collaborate with educational institutions, not for profit organizations, families, and the business community to provide the educational, employment, and financial support for young adults with special needs to obtain and maintain jobs.
Together we can bridge the path to a brighter future, advance the disability employment movement, ensure greater outcomes and success for your business, for the employees, and enhance financial growth in our community.
Support for Employers and Employees
On-site Employment Team Specialist to provide any or all of the following:
- Disability awareness and sensitivity training
- Initial orientation to your environment, rules, expectations, and co-workers
- Design training that suits your needs and that of your new employee
- Support in solving any concerns that may arise during the training period
- Support the supervisor to maximize individual work performance
- Help the employee to master job duties
- Assistance in developing positive relationships with co-worker(s) and supervisor(s)
- Follow-up support and job retention services to help ensure you and your job candidate remain mutually satisfied
Contact us for more Informationor simply sign up to receive our Newsletter